Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I fly by the seat of my pants...some times!

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel very random?   
That is exactly how I'm feeling today.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to anything I have done so far today.  My thoughts are all over the place, not in a crazy, paranoid kind of way (though that does happen to me occasionally)..just purely in a random way.   
I am usually very organized and schedule-oriented...but today I have such a care-free, fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants attitude.  
It's weird and I love it!!  :o)


In celebration of being random...here is one of my favorite songs that I can't get enough of today.
I for real have listened to it at least 3 times already this morning!  You can't EVER go wrong with Etta James!  I've also treated my ears to some Billie Holiday and a little Nat King Cole this morning.  Ahhh....heavenly tunes!
 What are you listening to today?

Today's outfit is brought to you by some more randomness.  I literally didn't even think about it, just grabbed stuff, threw it on and here's what I ended up with:

My Lovelies:
Shirt - Wal-mart (Yes, that's Audrey Hepburn on it..classic beauty!)
Tank - Wal-mart
Maxi skirt - thrifted
Sandals - It's Fashion
Flower pin - Cato

Here's what the tee looks like:
Found here


Hope you all have the most wonderfulest of Tuesdays!
I can't wait to see where my day takes me!  :o)
--Lissa

8 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! My teenage daughter loves Audrey Hepburn, I will have to run to my local Walmart to purchase. I have a black skirt like this and never would have thought to pair it like you did with the layered tees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how you layered the tee's. I never would have thought of that!

    And I've had "Wouldn't it be lover-ly" stuck in my head since yesterday. I really need to crank up the tunes on my lunch break to get something else in there. Because it's starting to get annoying! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday kind of love!!!! That is me and hubby's wedding song! Love it :) And I also love that tee !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the long dramatic black skirt and pink flower broach! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love printed T's! You look great!
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking funky and fun girlfriend! I'm now following you!
    Char
    The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom
    http://1epicmom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks! I like the stripes peeking out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit!

    Thank you so much for participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop. I am following. Have a wonderful day!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!