- I resolve to put effort into my appearance. (Which I don't do much of at the moment)
- I resolve to not wear t-shirts and tennis shoes unless necessary/appropriate. (I have a closet full of clothes that I never wear.)
- I resolve to shop frugally at all times...at thrift stores and on clearance racks only, if at all possible.
- I resolve to try to discover MY style. (Which is currently jeans, t-shirts and Nike's)
- I resolve to try to step out of my clothing comfort zone. (Probably the scariest thing of all)
- I resolve to not focus on being fashionable (not that I ever really have)..but rather to wear what makes me feel the best about myself...what makes me GLOW!
I started my new resolutions off with a quick trip to a thrift/consignment shop yesterday. I came away with 2 shirts and a necklace...all for a grand total of $5.44.
I am absolutely in love with the pink/black zebra print tee!! I don't know how/where I'd wear it..guess that'll be part of my journey.... ;o)