Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday's Motivation: Where do I begin...

Here's the thing....I have been racking my brain all day trying to come up with something for today's "Motivational" post and guess what...I got nothing!  Actually, it's more like I've got so much that I don't even know where to begin.  I am the happiest and most inspired that I have ever been.  
I have so much joy and peace in my life.  I can only attribute it to one source...God.  
Thru him, I am indirectly receiving motivation/inspiration from others.  From the songs that others sing, from the kind words that others say and from the life-changing decisions that I'm getting to witness others making.  
It's absolutely incredible!

This verse has been my motto today:
Picture source

Happy Monday, y'all!!!
Lissa

2 comments:

  1. so happy for you ~~ You DESERVE it girl!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet to hear someone be so positive and feel so great. With all the negativity in this world, it's refreshing to see that you feel that way :)

    You should try the scarf as a belt too, LOL! You will look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!