Now, the calendar has turned to Tuesday. I am starting training back up. I registered for my 2nd 5K yesterday. I'm so excited!! I plan on beating my 37:23 time, fo sho! Now, that I am allowed to time myself (IronMan wouldn't let me while training for my 1st), I can figure out my pace and be able to track if I'm doing better time-wise. Yee-haw! It is so on, like Donkey-Kong, baby! This girl has got a fire lit up under her booty...watch out!! ;o)
Exciting things happening this week:
- Tuesday night: Veggie soup/salad at home with my Tootsie
- Wednesday: .....To be determined....
- Thursday: "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" Day! (I really am Irish) :o)
- Friday: Well, heck..it's Friday..that is exciting in and of itself, right?
- Saturday: It's PARTY time!!! My nephew is turning 7 (holy crap that makes his momma old! lol) and we are celebrating it. Craziness always ensues when the family is together...I LOVE every dang second of it!!! Also, on Saturday..I plan on spending a significant amount of time at my favorite Thrift Store in NOLA. Good deals on cute clothes are to be had...I just know it! Yee-haws all around!! :o)